Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Judy!!!

Welp, several years ago (I'm not allowed to pinpoint the date) a precious baby girl was born to Bob and Kay and today we are celebrating this momentous occasion. Andrew was out for the evening and Allyson was on a senior high youth group retreat. So, that left me, Mackenzie, and Morgan to celebrate Judy's birthday so we did our best to make her feel special. You can click on the pic for a slide show.

Morgan gave her a movie, and Mackenzie and I gave her a warm up suit to stay warm in. We also shared our cards with her and enjoyed seeing her excitement as she read the notes.

As the husband of Judy, I am so thankful that she was brought up in a home where the Lord was first place. She was taken to church at an early age and trusted Christ at an early age as well.

I am also thankful for my beautiful wife of 21 years. Happy birthday sweetheart!!! We love you!!! Tye out.

Find a good spouse, you find a good life --
and even more: the favor of God.
Proverbs 18:22 The Message

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Judy! Hope it was a great one. Wish I had read this entry before church on Sunday so I could have congratulated you in person. Oh well. HB and many more!