Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hooray!!! Judy has been accepted to Nursing School!!!

It has been a long six long years on Judy's road to becoming an RN and today we heard some of the sweetest news that we have heard yet:

Congratulations! You have been accepted into our Nursing - AAS Program for fall 2007...There is a possibility for [a] summer start.

This was the word we have been waiting for so PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Judy was finished with her class work and was ready to start clinicals when we had to move to Cedar Rapids. This was a huge downer, but Judy has been a trooper.

So, once we arrived in Cedar Rapids they welcomed her by saying that she would have to take 5 hours of classes - more money, more waiting.

Today was a huge answer to prayer and I am thrilled that Judy has taken this one step closer towards becoming an RN. And I couldn't be more proud! I love you sweetheart! You're going to make a great nurse!!! Tye out.

9 comments:

-E said...

Yeah! Congratulations Judy! And I agree with Tye (not the "sweetheart" part, but the "you're going to make a great nurse" part! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Judy!

Anonymous said...

Judy--Congratulations! I just about jumped out of my chair when I saw the title to yesterday's blog :-) I'm so happy for you. Ann

Anonymous said...

God is good and His timing is perfect. Congragulations Judy!

Gina G

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Can you believe it?! I know it will be worth the wait. I'm looking foward to all the great stories God will give you to share! :)
Chris L.

Kim Pagel said...

Congratulations Judy!! I know that this is something that you have been waiting and praying for.

Kim

Chris said...

Congratulations, Judy! We are glad that your perserverance and hard work has led to this big mometn in your life.

-Chris and Margie Leonard

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Judy!
Tom and Tammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Judy! It will be here soon.
Tom and Tammy