Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

I want to wish everyone "Happy Holidays!" But why would a committed Christ-follower not say "Merry Christmas"? hmmmm

My Christmas wish would be that you would come to accept Jesus the Messiah. He has radically changed my life and given me hope not only in this world but in the world to come. I now have a rational belief system that governs my life and makes as much sense as anything I have ever heard. It explains how I got here, why I am in the shape I am in, and provides basic instructions for life. Most of all the Bible tells me about a savior who came to planet earth to die for my sins. wow.

But I know I have readers who have other traditions and in an honest effort to "not shove my religion down your throat" I am happy to say happy holidays!

No comments: