Monday, December 17, 2007

Potpourri

I've been really busy the past couple weeks and it shows in my blogging. Sorry to be out of touch for so long. Here's a brief update on a number of fronts:

Family: Judy is on Christmas break from school and is enjoying her time off. She made the curtains for our bedroom and it sure made a difference! Great job sweetie! I played a band job in Iowa City and it was miserable. The place was freezing cold and the band played about the same. I can't remember wishing a job would get over as much as I did Saturday. : (

Kids: Allyson is going to Poland for a missions trip January 25th. What an exciting opportunity. Andrew has been such a great addition to the staff at NCBC as he helps our Washington Campus get ramped up.

New Covenant Bible Church: I am busy getting ready for my talk on December 30th. I believe I will be sharing about God's compassion as evidenced in the Old Testament. We are also ramping up for our winter Impact that launches February 10th.

Basement remodeling project: The plumbing will be finished tonight and I will call for the plumbing inspection. After that, I will call for the final overall building inspection. We will be moving Andrew in on December 27th, the same day the carpet will be installed. I still have some finishing touches but will be able to work on that over the next few months. Frankly, I am burned out and tired of this project and I am very thankful it is coming to an end.

Consider yourself briefed. : ) Tye out.

No comments: