Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Everybody's free to wear sunscreen

I'm in a video mood this week as you can probably tell. Part of this is due to the fact that I have been busy working ont he basement and have not had time to think enough to write something creative on my own.

I saw this on Tammany Block's Facebook and really liked it. I especially like all the kissing (yep, that's right!). We need to take time to appropriately touch, hug, and kiss (appropriately) the ones we love. (it's too bad I have to add that little disclaimer) Also, I should say I don't agree with everything that is said on the vid. Hopefully you are mature enough to select the meat, and toss the bones. : ) Enjoy! Tye out.

1 comment:

Mark E. Eades said...

you will never know how much I needed that today. Thank you my friend!