Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pinch Hitter at New Covenant Bible Church

Our senior pastor/teaching pastor wasn't feeling well all weekend and when I came in to listen to the 8 AM service he sounded pretty rough. We had already decided to cancel the service at Washington High School where I was the campus pastor for the day so I had some time on my hands. The weather was really bad out and the whole city practically shut down.

Well, I offered to listen to his 9:20 AM message and make notes so in the event he didn't think he could get through the 11 AM service I would be able to jump in and "pinch hit."

Btw, this is something the campus pastor does every week just in case the video doesn't work for some reason.

Pastor Bob asked me to share the message at 11 AM and it went pretty good thanks to his amazing outline, clarity, and excellent thought flow. Besides, I had already spent quite a bit of time on the passage Saturday as I was doing my Embracing Faith Journey Guide.

You can click here to listen to the message. Tye out.

No comments: