Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where in the world is Tye?

I'm a little behind on my blogging because I have been spread kinda thin here the last couple weeks. It's all good stuff, but just a lot of stuff. In my younger days I would just sleep less and get everything done, but no more of that! Here's an update on some cool things that are going on the life and times of me:

1. Saturday week ago I finally got back on my bike (on a trainer in the newly remodeled basement) and it feels GREAT!
2. I have also started weight training to tone up.
3. I've already lost 5 pounds and I'm feeling great!
4. Welcomed home a soldier from Afghanistan - Travis Klopfenstein! I am thankful for your service Travis!
5. Welcomed home our somewhat sick daughter, Allyson, from Poland Saturday night.
6. Led training session at Leadership Community this past Saturday.
7. Did training for small group hosts on Sunday.
8. Took Monday off to work on my long overdue finances/bills/taxes/filing at home.
9. #9 because Judy's birthday was the 9th.
10. Shoveled snow
11. Shoveled snow
12. Shoveled snow

Consider yourself briefed. : )

No comments: