Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fall Fest 2006 - WOW!

By Mackenzie Male - Tonight our church provided a great family fun night for families to come and play games and get prizes and help out. There was hot dogs, chips, drinks and cotton candy. There was a huge blow up slide. There was Jonah and the whale game. They had crafts. I helped out with a game called musical steps. I loved it! (thanks Mackenzie!)

Tye here - I spent most of my time meeting families and taking pictures. All my kids were serving in one area or another. I enjoyed chatting with Brent & Vicki, Russ & Renee, Carl & Sheralyn, Tara, Loretta, Brian, Mark & Kathleen (I got your name right!), Becky, and many, many others. Click on the picture for a slide show.

I'm so thankful for people like Cindy Forstrom, Mick Schultz, and Colette Reick who work so hard to provide such a cool night for our families! Thanks to all the volunteers too!Congrats on a job well done!

No comments: