Monday, October 30, 2006

Why are you leading?















I have an extremely busy week (starting to sound like a theme!) so I'm pasting in something from the good folks over at www.leadlikejesus.com. I subscribe to their devotions and this is what I received this morning in my email box. Click here for the link. Tye out.

The heart is your character – why you are leading. To serve or be served? When your heart is wrong you quickly lose your way on the leadership journey. When Jesus talks about the heart He is referring to the center of your spiritual nature and consciousness rather than the physical heart. (Inspiring thoughts from Lead Like Jesus: Beginning the Journey Participant’s Study Guide - Page 19)

A wise heart instructs its mouth and increases learning with its speech.Proverbs 16:23

PRAY: Wisdom of the Ages, teach me to guard my heart so that my thoughts and actions will reflect You. May my words and thoughts be Yours and may those I lead sense a change in my character as I lead like You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

No comments: