Friday, October 20, 2006

Man Laws, uh, Male Laws












Two burned skillets at the Male household

Ok, it's Friday and I slept in this morning. I finished my 5 year plan and Micro Vision narrative and sent it to our Business manager at 11:30 last night. Whew!

So, this morning I'm kinda stretching out, getting ready to do some work (church) and I'm checking email, reading the news, etc. I put a skillet on the stove to make eggs...And then walked off to check something on the internet. BIG MISTAKE! Next thing I knew was smoke was billowing off the stove! I opened all the windows and doors to air everything out. Once the smoke had cleared...

So, why are there two burned pots in the picture? Good question!

Judy decided to fix some oatmeal. Well, she needed to check something on the internet as well and next thing I knew smoke was once again bellowing from the stove!!! It was a good laugh for both of us! The house still stinks like burned oatmeal. But, we do live in the City of Five Smells, now we made it six!

Have you seen the Miller Lite commercials? They are really good. Click here to see one. Well, we are now going to have Male Laws (as in the Male household). Here's Male Law #1:

When cooking on the stove, don't leave to check your email, weather, or stats on your fave team's game. Male Law!

No comments: