Thursday, October 12, 2006

Millionaire TV stars get a little testy










Alright, let's take a left turn and head for left field today. I just read where the two actors who play the doctors on Grey's Anatomy got into a bit of a tuffle this week just in time for ratings week. Now, I must confess that I have never watched this show. I think I tried, but for some reason or another I didn't think it was any good, or maybe not appropriate. Whatever.

Click here to read the article if you even care.

BTW, there IS a country song that talks about how a guy wants to be famous so he can pitch a fit when his latte isn't just how he likes it, and he can wreck his Ferrari on the way to rehab. The song title Celebrity. Hilarious and pathetic.

BTW (again), it kinda wigs me out when I see people like this who are making millions to entertain us.

Tye out.

No comments: