Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm sermonating this week

I wanted to get a quick post up here to let all my regular readers know that I am spending a lot of time working on my talk for church Sunday. I am speaking on the Kitchen Table environment ~ Small Groups. At NCBC we celebrate three spaces where people connect: Front Porch (worship service), Living Room (ABF), and the Kitchen Table (small group).

I am planning to show the need for people to feel connection and a sense of belonging in all three spaces one way or another. This will be easy for me because I have personally benefited greatly from all three environments.

So, the posts this week will probably be sporadic. If you have any ideas for me on my talk for this week please send me an email or leave a comment on the post. Thanks! Tye out.

No comments: