Saturday, November 04, 2006

Great job Allyson!!!












Allyson our Honor Student
(click on the pic for a slideshow)
Thursday our daughter Allyson received a special academic award at Linn-Mar High School's Academic Award Ceremony. Somehow I missed the memo on this special day so you can imagine how excited I was when I came downstairs (I was sick all day) there was a certificate and academic letter there on the counter. Although she down played the significance of this award, we are extremely proud of our honor student!

Since I wasn't there, I checked out Kim Pagel's blog entry to get the scoop. Here's an excerpt from his blog:

It was an awesome sight seeing over 500 students sitting on the main floor of the gym, being recognized for their academic achievement. You can click on the picture above to see a slide show of the event...It was also fun to see so many New Covenant students being recognized. -Kim Pagel

Congrats Ally! We are so proud of you and all the other students of Linn-Mar High School!

No comments: