Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My brother Scott makes the news










(Scott - shadow figure - performs a raid)

My brother is in law enforcement and has been for a long time now. He started off in a street beat that in his first year saw him face almost every kind of crime you could imagine. Later he would leave the streets to work with the sheriff's office.

I just found out that his office was featured in a segment on the local news station for their work taking down online predators called a "cybersting." (click here to watch the video) whoah! That's some serious stuff. Scott is doing a great job there in Warren County and I am very proud of him. Great job Scott! Keep up the good work!

As you are watching the video, my brother is the one addressing the group. In the raids, he is wearing an orange shirt. He also has a goatee.

A proud brother Tye out.

1 comment:

Zac said...

That's awesome Tye! Good stuff!